1. Consultation and Planning
After receiving your inquiry form, I will follow up with you to discuss ideas and details to plan for your custom photo session.
Topics we will cover are:
- Scheduling a day and time to book your photo session. I will send you a link to my online calendar to secure the date.
- Signature Product selections to choose the perfect Wall Portraits, Framing, and Albums to fit beautifully in the desired area of your house. Click here to read more about the quality products I offer and a virtual “Live Preview” image I will create to show your portrait products in your very own home!
- Professional hair and makeup services, if desired, yet I highly recommend it! (This is an additional cost.)
- Clothing selection for the best “on camera” look to compliment each person’s body shape and style.
- Location selection in the San Antonio area for the perfect setting to showcase your portraits and interests.
3. Ordering your Products
Soon after your photo session, I will set up an appointment with you to view and select the images you want to purchase for your Signature Products.
We will discuss details for finalizing your photos and products including:
- Retouching your photos for minor imperfections. If you have any requests for significant changes to any of the photos, we will talk about additional time and costs.
- Review your product selections and then send the finished portraits to our partner labs, which only use the highest quality and long-lasting materials.
From fun photo sessions to heirloom products…
In-studio / on location
$150 / 250 • family
$150 / 250 • Senior
$95 •Basic Business branding headshots Products/digitals are priced separately for each session.
Clients typically invest between $1450-$3000 for the entire digital collection and tangible family art.
The Pick Up Day for when your products will be ready, typically 2 weeks after your photo session. Picking up your products can be done at my studio or I can hand deliver them right to your home!